Event Overload!


So many amazing Events going on right now so I hope everyone has there walking shoes on :D
Kreao has one again made some very awesome items.

{The Night} blindfold can be found at Suicide Dollz and they come in 5 different colours (Sold Separately)
Next is {RavRav} horns and you can find them at We <3 Roleplay (Starts June 4th) They come in 8 different colours, each color comes in 2 version (small on the forehead and bigger on the sides) . Each version comes in 3 metal options (gold, silver, black metal) and will be 50% OFF! What a deal :D

As everyone knows The Arcade has opened up and I actually got in on the first day! So I picked up lots of goodies <3 I got my cute lil cell from Eilfie's (The Sugar Garden) Gatcha

Also Wearing:
Shoes: Blah
Bracelets: Mandala
Hair: Red Mint
Jeans: Corvus
Shirt: AlterEgo
M3 Head
Avatar 2.0
Slink hands and feet

Comments