LOTD 81


First off I want to thank the lovely Naberus Malus for letting me be part of his team :P
I will now be blogging for the event Pose Me Amazing and will get a LM for everyone once he gets off his bum and gives it to me lol. 
I cant thank him enough for this amazing opportunity ♥

Props:
Grave~ ::The Pose Shop:: Grave Keeper // [X] Pose Me Amazing Nov. Exclusive


Wearing:
Top/Leggings~ ::Infliction:: Destroy Top/Leggings [X] Dirty Turkey Hunt
Shoes~ ::Renegade:: Amanduh Ultra-Platform Wedges
Skirt~ ::T.Whore:: Puffy Skirt Black
Headband~ ::Mes Sucreries:: USA Headband - Spike
Hair~ ::Moon:: Unreflected
Eyes~ ::PumeC:: (Bamboo) Eyes Steel Blue
Bracelets~ ::Canday Doll:: Cage Bracelet - Black
Skin~ ::Birdy:: Imogen Skin ~Porcelaine~ Frost
Forehead Chain~ ::Geek:: Crossed Chain -Black- [X] We ♥ RP

Comments